Last updated: 28 December 2022
Purpose of the Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide details, on how the data is managed and collected by 3point3 labs. This policy states the ways of collection of data and also how the collected data is being managed and used by the 3Point3 Automation Labs Private Limited (referred to as “3Point3 Labs” henceforth). Below mentioned Policy details are for better clarity for the user and clients.
What is Personal Data?
For individuals covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
For individuals not covered under the above, 3Point3 Labs defines personal data as data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, government-issued identification information, education information, payroll information, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Information That We Collect
In course of using this website, we collect the following data-
- When you subscribe to our email alerts, we collect your name and email address.
- When you download an ebook, checklist, or other content from either our Site or another social media platform, we will collect your name, contact number, and e-mail address, as well as any other content, included in the form, in order to send you materials relating to such content.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information being asked for in the survey form.
- If you apply for a demo, in the demo form we will collect the information mentioned in the demo form.
- If you apply for a job, we collect personal information as well as your resume which includes the information related to you as well as other contacts/references mentioned by you.
- We may also collect personal data at other points on our Site that state that personal data is being collected.
- The data collected for performing business use cases and providing services that the client has opted for.
In course of using the CBRE Digiverse Mobile Application, we collect the following data-
- Your email id that is used as a user id to log into the application. It uniquely identifies you when you access the CBRE DigiVerse Mobile application.
- Images of evidence such as machines or other assets. While this App is designed for images solely of assets, the background may be inadvertently included. Accordingly, you must ensure you have all necessary permissions to take and use the images, including but not restricted to, permission to take images in the area in which you are working. You are solely responsible for the images which are taken by the App and used by the Authorized Programs.
- In addition, as part of the operation of the App, certain data may be transmitted and stored, including, but not limited to, user ID, email addresses, digital signatures, camera (for images) and similar personal information. You may also choose to include other data of a personal or sensitive nature. To the extent you control any such data, you are responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions and adhering to all applicable data privacy regulations
- Crash logs in case of an App crash as these are mandatory as a key component of your bug report. They can also be useful for app freezes. Only logged information can provide detailed insight into the circumstances of the issue.
- Application performance Data to predict and prevent potential performance issues, ensure optimal use, and provide a seamless user experience.
- Other Diagnostic Data
However, we do not collect/process the following types of data-
- Sensitive data like data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or political beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health and persons’ sexual life and/or sexual orientation, Legal data, and Data on or about children.
Use of Data
- We collect and use personal data to ensure we provide you with informative and timely sales and marketing material. During our engagements, we collect personal data so that we fulfil our obligations of the Services.
- When you subscribe to our email alerts, you automatically become a part of our mailing list through which we familiarize you with the latest addition to our product lines, offers, and promotions to your email id.
- When you download an ebook, checklist, or other content from either our Site or another social media platform, the download is part of a series of information and it is in our legitimate interest to provide you with additional emails and marketing materials pertaining to the downloaded materials so that you have the most accurate and up to date information. If you choose not to continue to receive such information, we make it very easy for you to opt-out of these emails, please refer to the data subject rights as per Governance.
- If you register for one of our webinars, we may share your personal data with the co-presenter(s) of the webinar as stated in the registration form of the webinar.
- When you request a demo, to personalize your experience we do collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over the phone, email, or other appropriate mediums to send you regular updates, and also to send feedback forms to you to understand your experience on your email ID.
- When you submit your application for a job on our website, we may collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over the phone, email, or other appropriate mediums and contact references/past employers mentioned in the resume.
- We do not use the data collected from clients for any sales and other activities which are not defined in the service agreement. We use the data to provide service only for which the client has opted for and do not use that data for any personal/business use apart from which is required to provide the service which the client has opted for.
We may share information internally within our family of companies or with third parties for purposes described in this policy. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may, for example, be transferred to countries outside of the EEA for the purposes described in this policy. We utilize standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other means under European Union law, and ensure there is a legal basis to process the personal data to legitimize data transfers from the EEA to other countries.
The data collected from clients is only shared with sub-processors if the service opted by the clients includes sharing the data with any further sub-processor.
- We use third-party Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and other vendors to help us process personal data.
- We use third-party email hosting services to send emails.
- We use third-party customer relationship management tools to help with the management of business-related data.
- We use third-party billing and credit card merchant systems to process payments.
- We use third-party ticketing and help systems to support our customers.
Though our third-party service providers are bound by privacy regulations and control through our contractual terms, we make no promises regarding the policies or business practices of other third-party websites.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that it is required to do so by European Union or national law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, adopted reasonable security practices and procedures consisting of managerial, technical, operational, and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
However, no system is 100% secure and your personal data cannot be guaranteed. You must ensure you protect your username and password and do not share it with others. If despite all our efforts, a data breach does occur, we shall do everything in our power to limit the damage. In case of a data breach that is likely to result in a high risk, and depending on the circumstances, we will inform you about remedial actions to prevent any further damage. We always inform the relevant data controller, supervisory authority, or authorities without undue delay.
3Point3 Labs shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which we have processed your personal data including our legal requirements to retain data after the completion of the Services. How long we retain your personal data depends on the laws governing such data or till the time the customer requests for deletion of data. You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. In some cases, we provide additional notice of changes. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal data, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account and/or through a notice in the application or on the Site. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is listed at the top of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active, and deliverable email address for you and for periodically visiting our Site for changes and updates.